Job Title: Client Access Manager
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 17214
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Client Access Manager will execute the Client Access Strategy with a strong focus on Client Implementation and to contribute towards meeting the aspirations of Transaction Products and Services
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Client Implementation:
- Serve as the single point of entry for all client implementations and maintenance of electronic banking channels including customized solutions
- Manage the integration required between SB’s electronic platforms and the clients in house systems
- Maintain an appropriate customer contact model
- Keenly monitor all deliverables and dependencies related to the implementation and communicate regularly to the necessary stakeholders
- Ensure adequate security and operational process control in the daily operations of Electronic Delivery support services
- Understand the dynamics of Client Implementation with a view to assess market trends, identify new implementation opportunities or competitive threats. Devise strategies to capture the opportunities and grow revenues.
- Ensure that the local Transactional Teams are provided with the appropriate Client Implementation Support to respond to Regional Mandates RFP’s.
- Responsible for post implementation problem resolution.
- Provide monthly consolidated management information on Client Implementation performance as per the required metrics.
- Understand customers’ utilization behaviours and needs to develop value propositions that will drive product and platform usage that will increase revenues
2. Network Management:
- Act as the single point of entry for Network Expansion Strategies to expand our Transaction banking capabilities within SB branches, developing cash management partner bank relationships with local banks and sourcing and managing non-bank service provider relationships.
- Senior Management interaction with key internal stakeholders and senior representatives of third party service providers is an important component of the job.
- The incumbent will manage a cross functional project team within the assigned countries across all stages of the network expansion initiative, including strategy and business case development, identifying appropriate solutions, sourcing providers, implementing and completion of projects within the agreed budget and timeframe.
3. Channel Access:
- Offer support in the implementation of all new electronic platform introductions and enhancements.
- Communicate all customer feedback on platform usage to the relevant stakeholders
- Understand and communicate market best practice, trends and opportunities to enhance electronic service delivery to the appropriate channels
4. Governance: Ensure Country compliance on Audit, Control and financial reporting standards as they relate to TPS Client Access.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Client Access Manager job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two to five years of transaction banking experience
- Previous experience managing through influence in a large organization
- Have previously worked in either direct cash/trade sales/channel role
- Relevant client and/or geographical experience in the Africa region.
- Ideally gained experience working across multiple geographic locations
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking operations/SWIFT
- Thorough operations and systems exposure
- Good business skills
- Ability to successfully manage a wide range of concurrent initiatives.
- Strategic vision and foresight.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Process/Project Management Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly resourceful, resilient, creative, collaborative
- Ability and personality to drive change
- Achievement and results oriented
- Business maturity and instinct
- Ability to work in global and multi-cultural teams.
- Manage market, capital, and operational risk.
- Ability to approach issues and opportunists strategically and understanding bank wide implications of decisions
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 27th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline