Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Corporate Sales
Airtel was launched in Uganda in 1995 and is Uganda's most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunication sector such as: Pre-paid plans, Post-paid plans, International roaming, Dedicated customer care, One rate to all networks, Fax and Data, Call forwarding, Per second billing, Freedom Forever and Mobile Top up. Airtel in Uganda is a great success story in Uganda. Our customer base has grown tremendously - so has our coverage - and our service quality is unsurpassed in the market.
Job Summary: The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing the conceptualisation, planning, development and implementation of Account Management within the Corporate Sector with a view to maximize company revenue and achieve set targets for both revenue and accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with the acquisition of client base within the corporate segment by identifying new market and business opportunities, and maintain the highest level of customer services and relationship.
- Retention of client base by maintaining relationships with existing customers, through regular review visits with the ability to handle objections effectively and professionally.
- Achieve daily & monthly targets by visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets.
- Regularly monitor competitor activity within the segment and report with recommendations for action.
- Manage discounted services within the assigned accounts, ensuring that discounts reflect a quantifiable value to the company.
- Work closely with other departments in order to obtain quality service and product delivery and effectively resolve corporate customer queries.
- Actively coordinate with other departments in order to obtain quality service and product delivery and effectively resolve Corporate customer queries.
- Monitor outstanding account balances in a timely manner and liaise with credit control to ensure accounts owing are settled
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or equivalent training in business or sales management
- A minimum of two years’ experience of direct sales.
- Exposure to the Telecommunications Industry or FMCG environment
- Ability to operate in a performance driven organization
- Customer centric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respond cohesively, constructively and sensitively at all times.
- A self-motivated, multi-tasking individual with minimum supervision
- Good driving skills
- Excellent command of English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Candidates are invited to send their applications and updated CVs with a day phone contact, address and an email address to – The Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Manager via Email to: vacancies@ug.Airtel.com
Deadline: 3rd June, 2016
- Attach copies of all academic documents.
- Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline