Job Title: Administration Supervisor
Organisation: Olam Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Manager
Olam Uganda Ltd is a subsidiary of Olam International which is a leading global integrated supply chain manager and processor of agricultural products and food ingredients, supplying various products across 16 platforms in 70 countries.
Job Summary: The Administration Supervisor will oversee the Front Desk, public relations and information flow with key stakeholders, management and company staff, and offer administrative support to management and monitor utilization of office assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correspondence: Receive, review and route Olam correspondences including telephone, incoming and out-going faxes/to the respective action officers/departments.
- Records Management: Maintain an efficient, effective and confidential filing and dispatch system of all correspondence, information, product samples and records routed to and from Olam.
- Secretarial/Clerical Services: Provide secretarial duties/services to the General Manager and other managers. Draft and prepare documents including appointment letters, responses to correspondence, and routine inquiries to other parties.
- Office Supplies: Identify, requisition, coordinate the purchase and ensure availability and account for stationary and office supplies/equipment; monitor their usage and safe custody.
- Administration: Follow up, forward, keep track and ensure payment of invoices and required payments for individuals and companies in contract with Olam
- Customer Care: Front desk management including receiving visitors, making travel arrangement, hotel bookings and other stakeholders.
- Fleet Management: Monitor, track maintenance and service of company vehicles and reconcile fuel consumption.
- Staff Supervision: Supervise, monitor and maintain cleanliness in and around the Office premises.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Communication, Social Science or related field from a recognised institution of learning
- At least five years’ experience in a related job
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please send an updated CV and don’t attach academic documents. The attachments should not exceed 2 MBs.
Deadline: 20th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline