Job Title: Data Collector (6 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Duty Station: Uganda
Doctors with Africa CUAMM was the first non-governmental organisation (NGO) in the field of healthcare to be officially recognised in Italy. Doctors with Africa Cuamm is the largest Italian body working to improve and safeguard the health of African populations.
About WHO CUAMM Project:
Doctors with Africa CUAMM together with WHO Collaborating Centre - Institute for Maternal and Child Health IRCCS Burlo Garofolo Italy is anticipating to implement a research in West Nile to evaluate the impact of supportive supervision, high intensity and specific for nutritional services as compared to the standard of care.
Job Summary: The Data Collector will gather information consent according to the SOP
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out day-to-day data collection and quality verification activities according to the SOP;
- Accurately and completely record all data in forms as per SOP.
- Submit all the completed data on a timely basis with a corresponding report.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold diplomas in business/IT or equivalent;
- Previous experience in conducting interviews desirable
- Good team player
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in English. Knowledge of local language (Arua) strongly desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with telephone contacts and contactable referees addressed or delivered to: The Human Resource Officer, Doctors with Africa CUAMM P.O. Box 7214 Kampala, Email email@example.com. The Email applications must have the following subject: “CUAMM West Nile Study May 2016.” Emails and attachments (only CV and Application letter) must not exceed 2MB otherwise they will be rejected by server. Hard copies can also be delivered to the CUAMM Country Offfice in Kansanga. Interviews will be conducted in Arua.
Deadline: 6th June 2016 by 5:00pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline