Job Title: Mechanic (3 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader
Entebbe Handling Services, ENHAS has been in existence since April 1996. Along the years, our clientele has grown from 5 Airlines to 19 regular scheduled Airlines, and many more special flights. To develop quality services, ENHAS have organized to be certified by IATA Airport Handling Manual 804 where we enter into Service Level Agreements, ISAGO (IATA safety Audit for Ground Operations) which acts as a model for operational risk and safety management, DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) training centre thus we offer training for dangerous goods and, very recently by RA3 to screen cargo only from validated entities as required by EU regulations.
Job Summary: The Mechanic will carry out repairs and overhaul hydra-mechanical systems of light and heavy automotive vehicles and Equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out general overhaul and repair works on diesel/ petro engines of light and heavy vehicles, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Inspect, adjust and replace necessary units and related parts valve, hoses, belts and alternators.
- Carry out the full range of fleet maintenance and respond to emergency calls whenever called upon.
- Conduct troubleshooting on all equipment using standards testing equipment.
- Render support in the implementation of workshop policy and procedures.
- Maintain safety standards comply to company health safety and environment management system requirement
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the workshop.
- Complete records on all the maintenance and repair works performed on daily basis.
- Perform any other assigned duties from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold a Diploma in Automotive Engineering;
- A minimum of three years of work experience as Auto mechanic for all types of Equipment and vehicles.
- Broad working knowledge in; Methods, materials, equipment and tools used in vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Good analytic skills,
- Proven ability to perform a variety of duties in diagnosing, trouble shooting and repairing vehicles and equipment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
If you so desire to work with one of Aviation’s leading companies, ENHAS, please submit an updated CV and Cover letter to: The Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 560, Entebbe. Uganda
Deadline: 3rd June 2016 by 5.00p.m.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline