Job Title: Clinical Officer (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Watoto Village Clinics - Laminadera, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides evidence-based Clinical services to Watoto child care clients
- Provides on call care to our Watoto population.
- Actively participates in all health promotion programmes including health education screening, immunisation, surveys and research as organised by Watoto Medical Services
- Places orders within expected time-frames, maintaining clear accountability for the prescribing and dispensing of these drugs
- Takes part in the development of a framework by which standardization of care is achieved in the clinic and community settings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold a Diploma in Clinical medicine
- One year of experience preferably in pediatrics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to relate well to children of all ages
- High level of motivation and initiative and strive for a high standard of practice
- Passionate about community healthcare
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Clinical Officer Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 27th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline