Job Title: Customer Service Executive (16 Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS has been appointed by the Ministry of Works and Transport (MoWT) to implement the Mandatory Vehicle Inspection Services (MVIS) programme involving the development, installation and operation of vehicle inspection centers on a national scale to improve road safety by assuring -the road worthiness of vehicles m circulation in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Executive will offer support to the customers in regards to the inspection, certificate and sticker issuance, and all other related matters. The incumbent will ensure timely resolution of concerns received through phone email, mail and personal visit. The jobholder will also be marketing SGS Automotive Services to Customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and addresses phone calls, emails, mails from customers in relation to the vehicle inspection services.
- The incumbent will make test appointments with clients via telephone or personal visits.
- Receives claims from the customers and ensure they are effectively implemented in the Claims Management System CMS at the Vehicle Inspection Station.
- The jobholder processes customer appeals as per the appeal procedure.
- Attend to all customer utilities on our website
- Provide timely, efficient and effective customer service
- Regularly reports to the Station Manager about any important and critical issues with suggested actions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the 16 SGS customer service executive career jobs should hold a bachelor’s degree in any business-related course
- One to two years’ experience in Customer Service or related roles
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in office applications e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outlook and Internet
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to resolve customer queries and pro-actively solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High standards of integrity and expected to comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct at all times
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and knowledge of any other 2 local languages is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below. The applicants are required to upload an application / cover letter in Pdf / Microsoft Word format stating the current and expected salary, daytime contacts, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees and copies of certificates.
Deadline: 5th June 2016 by 5.00 pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline