Organization: FMS Africa (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
FMS Africa was incorporated in 2007 and it is affiliated to the Galooli Group and currently has operations in; Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. Using the latest IRIDIUM Technology, we are able provides a range of Fleet and Fuel management solutions that enable businesses derive value and manageability from the information shared through providing details on the location and fuel levels of a vehicle on any mobile/internet accessible device. Today, businesses are working hard to improve processes and cut costs. Our tracking system gives the information needed to improve the efficiency of fleet hence saving time, unplanned expenditures and intelligent fuel management. Any business with fleet and other assets can benefit from our tracking and telematics. This system is easily integrated with all modern web-browsing devices including computers and smart phones where customers manage their assets whenever and wherever they are. Customers also get secure access where they can monitor and run detailed reports.
Job Summary: The Direct Sales Executive will expand our sales network by offering full support throughout every step of the sales process, access to a complete package including training, technical support and continuous innovation, so that we are sure to deliver a good customer value proposition to the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and promote the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
- Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
- Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
- Deliver insurance documents to the client and explain the policy terms and conditions.
- Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same are addressed;
- Identify customer needs and present them to the Company;
- Carry out market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market;
- Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Direct Sales Executive jobs should hold relevant Diplomas/Degrees
- Prior experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Good prospecting skills;
- Organized, aggressive and self-driven;
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet set goals and targets;
- Honesty, reliability and dependability;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to network and build relationships;
NB: Payments are strictly Commission-Based.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter with a detailed CV including present position, phone contacts of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline