Job Title: Supply Finance Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Director
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan's and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Job Summary: The Supply Finance Manager will support and develop a functional strategy to cause a step change in the contribution and performance of supply team, implement and refine world class process and systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operation of Business Performance Management in Supply chain. The jobholder will also support the Supply Chain Team decision making process by providing financial insight, analysis and performance management reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure satisfactory control environment and management of risk across the entire supply chain
- Lead change to new SAP environment and investigate broader opportunities to exploit IS for efficiency
- Lead UBL supply processes and challenge low value requests.
- Champion risk management and CARM processes across supply chain
- Manage the strategic planning processes to ensure robust plans are in place for delivering against DECOGS and service standards.
- Constructively challenge inputting and maximizing value in key business areas and driving exceptional business performance.
- Managing investment appraisal/CAPEX processes for supply chain
- Providing key linkage with other business subsidiaries to ensure effectiveness of cost base.
- Mentor and manage the Supply Finance team and provide leadership guidance to build a high performance and highly engaged team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least hold a good Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or related field (Graduation with Honours)
- The applicant must hold professional accounting qualifications i.e. ACCA/CPA (K)
- A minimum of eight years’ finance experience with at least five years in a Management/Senior Finance role
- Supply chain experience will be a definite advantage
- Prior international experience will be a definite advantage
- International experience with preference to FMCG
- SAP knowledge in manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Well-developed coaching skills with good networking skills
- High results & quality orientation
- Well demonstrated and managing for value expertise
- Significant experience managing and developing teams
How to Apply:
If you desire to join the world’s leading premium drinks business, Diageo, in the aforementioned capacity, please click web link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline