Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Organisation: Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: SCM_04_16
Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL) is one of the leading and most reliable manufacturer and supplier of Steel profile in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage dispatch of materials
- The incumbent will oversee the dispatch team
- Coordinate with different heads
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Supply Chain Manager should hold a degree in supply chain management from a well-known institute.
- Professional CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualification is an added advantage.
- At least four to five years of relevant experience in supply chain management in a manufacturing sector preferably in East Africa.
- Working knowledge of kaizen and six sigma strategies
- Good planning and coordination skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their covering letters and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Email applications of more than 1 MB in size will not be accepted. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email
Deadline: 2nd May, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline