Job Title: Supervisor – Stores
Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Materials Manager
Job Ref: 2014-07-29/AD-M-GM-07
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations. Kakira Sugar is owned by the Madhvani Group and it is extracted from cane grown on lush plantations on the shores of Lake Victoria. The sweet, sparkling crystals with their distinctive taste and flavour, and rich golden colour, have sweetened dishes all over Uganda since the 1930s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical stock verification and item identification.
- Supporting stores section in identifying material master corrections.
- Checking open stores issue documents and highlighting documents not posted to stores from SAP records.
- The jobholder will be tasked with the preparation of consumption reports using the database.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of these fields Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile, or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised University.
- At least five years of related work experience in MM module. However, applicants with knowledge in SD module will have additional advantage.
- The applicants are expected to have hands on experience in any ERP and inventory control in sugar industry.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of spare parts related to sugar industry.
- Working knowledge of inventory control techniques.
- The successful applicant is expected also to be well versed with materials and materials master, and excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number in the E-mail subject and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline