Job Title: Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme (UFLP) Graduate Customer Development (Several Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Number: 160006JA
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
Job Summary: The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) for Management Trainees is aimed at developing tomorrow’s leaders, today and designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. The UFLP is an opportunity to gain practical insights and closely observe and learn how the business works and how leaders get things done. The UFLP Graduate Customer Development will work in the areas of Account Management, Category Management and Business to Business.
How would you position a new product in a competitive market?
How would you persuade retailers to take it on, to put up new displays, to take the risk of buying lots of stock for something new and unfamiliar?
What will you do? Over three placements, you will work in the areas of Account Management, Category Management and Business to Business.
In Account Management, you’ll work with a certain ‘type’ of customer, building relationships, developing promotions, negotiating and gathering an understanding of consumers.
In Category Management, you’ll cover a category of products, becoming an expert on their marketplace, consumers and competitors and advising customers on suitable stocks for their demographics.
In Business to Business, you’ll sell a range of food products, using your product expertise and relationship skills to keep preferred supplier relationships
Who is it for? Any work in this area demands a lot of motivation and an ability to tackle tough situations. After all, you’ll be on the front lines, working as an ambassador for our products, making sure people forget the competition and think of Unilever first. You will need self-motivation, passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and strengthening working relationships with the “customer”
- Developing promotions
- The jobholder will be negotiating and developing understanding of shoppers
- Whether you are in category management, account management or customer marketing, a customer development role at Unilever will challenge your understanding of both our business and our consumers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Unilever UFLP Graduate Customer Development should hold a Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class Honors) and a strong academic track record
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion for pace and competitiveness of the retail market
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply only by clicking on the web link below.
Click Here -> Click (UFLP Graduate Customer Development) -> Apply Online
Deadline: 6th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline