Job Title: Sales Representative
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, one of the leading printing companies in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. The incumbent will also monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and develop new business leads for printing company.
- Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
- Be resourceful and take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed and loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability
- The incumbent will receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide solutions to problems.
- Receive, sort and prepare a checklist for all customer materials. Determine date of availability for any missing materials.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
- Actively promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
- Oversee and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Sales Representative job opportunity should hold a related Bachelor’s degree
- At least three to four years’ experience
- Extensive sales and marketing field experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm excellent communication and 'people skills' good planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good budget and report writing skills.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use abstract reasoning subject to supervisor approval in situations departing from accepted procedures and practices.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 6th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline