Job Title: Property Manager
Organisation: Pepstore Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pepstore Uganda deals in clothing and footwear, homeware, FMCG, cellular and airtime products and also offers a range of other services such as cash-backs, Capfin (for loans), funeral policies, cross-border money transfers, selected bill payments, Flash electricity tokens and many more.
Job Summary: The Property Manager will identify potential properties throughout Uganda and negotiate business deals for the rental or purchase of new retail store premises for Pep Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will identify and evaluate new opportunities
- Negotiate leases for new stores / premises
- In charge of the renewal of existing leases
- Work closely with landlords
- Presentations to board for approval
- In charge of the administration and record keeping of all property related processes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- At least three years’ experience in Property Management
- Exposure to the retail industry would be a strong advantage
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office.
- Drive and Motivation;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong financial/ business acumen;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to function independently
- Good problem assessment skills
- Strong relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel extensively
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs of maximum 4 pages long, to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th April 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline