Job Title: Project-Manager Recruitment Outsourcing
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will formulate the Recruitment outsourcing Strategy, giving careful consideration to the overall business plan of Q-Sourcing, best practice, and cost effectiveness.
- Implement HR policies and procedures related to recruitment outsourcing management in the clients’ business operations and ensuring its compliance at all times. (looking for profiles)
- Embed performance & service standards in the project as required by client. I.e. Turnaround time, efficiency & Quality, ensure attendance etc.
- Adhere to EHS awareness at workplaces and commit to total compliance at all times
- Manage all related recruitments in a cost effective manner and within business timelines in line with the Q-Sourcing approved recruitment project structures.
- Ensure prudent budget control and value for money through costs and expenditure project analysis.
- Handle all client complaints and feedback related to the project on behalf of Q-Sourcing
- Ensure existing database of talent and duly vetted.
- In charge of business growth through acquisition, project proposals, and scoping
- Enhance employee productivity by creating measurable matrices
- Ensure compliance with both local and international labour laws.
- Being a coach and mentor for project recruitment outsourcing team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree level education preferably in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, BBA, BA Social Policy, BA SWSA).
- Possession of a Post Graduate or Masters in HRM or an MBA with a bias in HR is added advantage.
- Qualifications in Project Management in PRINCE2, PMP, or similar project management methodologies added advantage
- A minimum of four years of Generalist Human Resources Experience.
- Two years’ experience at specialty level of the role is mandatory.
- Membership to HR professional body such as (MCIPD, SHRM, etc.)
- HR Industry and consulting business awareness
- Good leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High degree of business and or professional networks
- Expert knowledge of the Uganda labour laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity in their work ethic and conduct
- Exercise duty of care to make checks on approvals, advise on transactions outside of the frameworks, and protect the interests of the organization
- Foster teamwork
- Positively influence and lead others
- Strong leadership personality yet must be a team player;
- Excellent analytical skills in numerical and problem solving;
- Familiarity with the procedures and policies in accordance with the laws of human resources management whether federal or local
- Ability to easily figure out shortcomings and necessary changes needed to improve employee-employer relationships.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application_ Project-Manager Recruitment Outsourcing" in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th April 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline