Job Title: Nutritionist
Organisation: Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Job Summary: The Nutritionist will mainly be responsible for managing and leading on nutritional programme activities with mother care groups across three districts. The Nutritionist will manage and coordinate activities of Field Coordinators, and Health Promoters. The Nutritionist will also contribute to monitoring, reporting and documentation of project activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a qualified nutritionist with nutrition-related experience.
- At least five years’ experience in nutrition programming in a development context.
- Two years’ experience in a management level position.
- Significant experience with training/capacity building of national staff and working with/supporting government institutions (MOH).
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (max 4 pages) with day time phone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees via email to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of email or address hard copies to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599, Kampala. Uganda. Call 0392 702937
Deadline: 29th April 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline