Job Title: Nurse
Organisation: Case Medical Center
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Case Medical Group is the umbrella company representing Case Medical Center, Case Medcare and the affiliated health care facilities all over the country. This group started in 1995 with Case clinic as the pioneer company and in 2005, Casemedcare was started. Case Medical Center is a limited company duly registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council. Case Medical Center is a private health care service provider which started 20 years ago as a small clinic located on Bombo road. Over these years, it has grown to provide primary, secondary and some tertiary health care services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Nurse should be registered with a minimum of five years’ experience in working in orthopaedics with proficiency in Nivaran Spine and Pain activities.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn.
- Highly self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Nurse will market medical equipment and specialised drugs to their clients .
- Make client visits to do presentations on available products.
- Report on activities weekly to the General Manager.
How to Apply:
All applicants should hand deliver their applications to the: Admin Secretary, Case Hospital
Deadline: 18th April 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline