Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Organisation: Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will oversee the m & e activities of a large programme, through the design phase of a baseline and formative research, oversight of data management developing of a database.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation course or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working with an International NGO in position of a senior monitoring and evaluation posting.
- Significant exposure and experience developing/ designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating plans and associated quantitative and qualitative tools.
- The applicant must be proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Possession of a motorbike permit (Class A) is desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (max 4 pages) with day time phone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of email or address hard copies to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599, Kampala. Uganda. Call 0392 702937
Deadline: 29th April 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline