Job Title: Manager, ATM and Devices
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Job ID: 14223
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Manager ATM and devices will be responsible for managing and maintaining efficient ATM and devices operation and service delivery in addition to driving the profitability of the channels. The incumbent will be held accountable for the administration of quality services across the channel. Devices include internet kiosks, self-service machines
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Service Quality:
· The incumbent will develop and implement the service strategy across the channel working with the relevant stakeholders.
· Manage the change process in the channel and ensuring that both internal and external customers are prepared for any changes that are happening in the channel.
· The job holder will also maintain efficient ATM operational processes
· Drive customer uptake , migration and utilization of the channel
· Drive the innovation of products and services that are geared towards improving customer experience at the channel.
· The job holder will also steer the cascading of ATM and devices product knowledge across the bank network
· Manages the resolution of ATM customer queries and complaints.
· Drive the process that determines the technology direction to support the business.
2. ATM and Device Management:
· Administration of the Bank's Automated Teller Machine (ATM) products, services and related systems.
· Provide technical support to sourcing and procurement process of vendor services.
· Develop and manage vendor SLAs in collaboration with other stakeholders. Hold vendors accountable for the delivery of the channel and ensuring that the SLAs are adhered to by all vendors.
· The incumbent also recommends changes to processes, policies, and metrics to facilitate the improvement of Channel performance.
· Drive the utilisation strategy of the channel.
· Drive the cost management strategy of the channels
· Provide guidance in relation to legislative and regulatory requirements
· Manage of all compliance processes, requirements and reporting.
· Regularly report non-compliance and any process deviations from the vendor SLAs
· Interacting with internal and external bodies such as Risk management, Internal Audit, Legal Services regulations and other industry bodies
Key Performance Indicators:
· Satisfactory Audit rating
· Clarity of service strategy across the bank
· Percentage achievement of NPS score of the channel.
· Percentage channel uptake and utilizations.
· Turn Around time of query and complaint resolution
· No overdue repeat audit findings
· Clarity of sales strategy cascaded across the business
· Achievement of revenue targets
· Percentage system and device uptime.
· Percentage reduction in device breakdowns
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor of Business Administration or related field from a recognized University
· Working knowledge and skills in Strategic Planning and Reporting
· Stakeholder Management skills
· Project Management knowledge and skills
· Working knowledge of Risk Awareness
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 29th April, 2016