Job Title: M&E Compliance Manager
Organisation: Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: MEC_04_16
Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL) is one of the leading and most reliable manufacturer and supplier of Steel profile in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The M&E Compliance Manager should hold a degree qualification or a Master’s Degree from a well-known institute.
- At least five to seven years of relevant experience in M&E analysis, compliance and performance management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting.
- Ability to lead formulation and monitoring of management projects.
- Candidate should have knowledge in data analysis.
- Significant experience in the management of people and systems in high-pressure environments.
- Candidate must have worked from a blue chip company.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in MS Power point and Word, internet and email.
- Be self-driven and self-motivated.
- Good report writing skills.
- Calm temperament
- Strong knowledge of the Ugandan market and proven work experience in cultural context of East Africa is preferable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their covering letters and updated CVs to email@example.com
NB: Email applications of more than 1 MB in size will not be accepted. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email
Deadline: 2nd May, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline