Job Title: Legal Officer
Organisation: Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Legal
Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
Job Summary: The Legal Officer will support the Bank in drafting and reviewing legal documents, legal compliance and advice.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Legal Officer career opportunity should hold a good Bachelors of Laws and a Post Graduate Dip, in legal practice
- Previous experience in Banking, Financial and Insurance laws.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills relevant
- Working knowledge of the relevant laws guiding operations of Commercial Banks in Uganda is essential.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the following address with an updated CV, working email address and day time telephone contact.
The Manager, HR Division,
Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co.
Certified Public Accountants
Plot 31 Bukoto Street, Kololo
P.O. Box 7657 Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th April 2016
NB: All shortlisted candidates will hear from us by the 10th May, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline