Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: HRM_04_16
Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL) is one of the leading and most reliable manufacturer and supplier of Steel profile in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Human Resource Manager should hold a degree qualification in HR and or industrial/organisational psychology (Masters preferred) from a well-known institute
- Significant HR management experience in a reputable organisation (preferably in the manufacturing sector)
- Previous exposure and experience in successfully managing employee and trade union relations.
- Broad awareness of Uganda employment law and implication.
- Ability to motivate and encourage employees by ensuring good employee relations and staff well-being.
- Versatile and competent in current HR practices and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SAP will be of advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their covering letters and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Email applications of more than 1 MB in size will not be accepted. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email
Deadline: 2nd May, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline