Job Title: Retail Territory Executive
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a leading energy player on the international stage. Our facilities are located in various regions of the world, as are our shareholders. In 2012, we reorganized our operations to optimize their growth and development. Total is the fifth-largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company in the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the Retail Sales Strategy Implement the Retail Management System on the station. Implement the Total Quality Programme on the Retail Channel.
- Actively participate in the organisation of marketing activities on the network.
- Take part in the identification, selection and performance management of dealers.
- Carry out financial control for all dealers of stations on a monthly basis in your territory. Enforce the agreed upon operating terms as per the marketing License agreement and supply terms between the dealers and the company.
- The jobholder will also compile on an annual basis the inventory of company assets at all service stations within their Territory.
- Guide dealers on the station staff recruitment and follow up on their welfare and training needs
- Propose transfers, promotions and termination of both stations’ staff and dealers
- Regularly monitor competitor activities and market intelligence within the assigned
- Territory Follow up break downs at the station and station maintenance activities.
- Follow up the merchandising of the shops within his/her Territory
- Take part in the definition and Implementation/application of the Marketing Mix for each of the shops within his/her territory
- Actively participate in the implementation and follow up of the “active selling” concept within shops
- Participate in the identification and implementation of SFS opportunities in the stations within their territory.
- Prepare the Non Fuel Report in respect to his/her territory Required qualifications and experience;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Total Retail Territory Executive should hold a Degree in a business related field.
- Good marketing or sales orientation
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Computer literacy i.e. familiarity with Ms Office especially Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of some local languages
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working Total Oil Company, please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Job title in the subject line and ensure the attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline: 18th April 2016 by 4:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline