Job Title: Marketing Executive
Organisation: Roofings Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of steel and plastic building materials within East Africa. Our head office (Roofing’s Limited) is situated about 6Km outside Kampala city centre in Lubowa, along Entebbe Road. Other group companies include; Roofings Rolling Mills (located in Namanve) and Roofings Polypipes (located in Lubowa).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for daily Market visits and report submission
- Market development: Getting new clients
- Ensuring new opportunities are explored and that sales for all products in domestic market are adequately promoted.
- Ensuring penetration of all business opportunities with Ministries, NGO's, Corporate Customers, Embassies, Charity Organizations, etc.
- Market follow-up: Constant information relevant to our products/ competitor products in the market and updating reports.
- Market research: Collecting information relevant to our products/ competitor products in the market and updating reports.
- Constantly monitoring the set Marketing Executive targets and working to achieve the goals.
- Guide management on maximizing distribution of products throughout the region.
- Follow-up with the customers & overdue credits pending collections (bad debt).
- Invite existing and potential customers to our existing factories and new projects to see our product lines.
- Assuring the best service to the customers and that customer complaints are properly attended to at all sales points.
- Managing all customer complaints.
- Advising customers on product options available.
- Conduct periodic customer service surveys/ questionnaire analysis
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by management relating to Sales and Marketing
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a Graduate in Marketing or business related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing roofing products (steel or clay)
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable level of integrity
- Tenacity and persistence - ability to overcome rejection and “bounce back” from rejection with an optimistic, energized outlook
- Goal driven - ability to thrive in a results driven environment
- High level of confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications accompanied by relevant academic testimonials, curriculum vitae, with names and contact details of three (3) referees can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to the address below:
Human Resources Manager,
Plot 126 Lubowa Estate Entebbe Road,
P. O. Box 7169, Kampala Uganda
NB: Please include job title in subject matter if applying through email.
Deadline: Wednesday, 20th April, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline