Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Organisation: Britam Insurance
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Customer Experience
Britam Insurance Company (Uganda) Limited is a leading financial services organization with presence in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Malawi and Mozambique. Our vision is to be the most trusted financial services partner as we seek to offer superior insurance services to individuals and Corporate Organizations.
Job Summary: The Customer Experience Officer will be the first point of contact for Britam Insurance Company and will manage centralized customer queries, complaints and responses; in addition to managing outgoing communication to customers, clients and partners while keeping accurate customer data for business use
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will co-ordinate with Branches, Departments and Countries to ensure SLA expectations are met.
- Keenly monitor performance of Customer queries and complaints.
- The jobholder will monitor turn-around time of cases and setting of expected standards.
- Communicate trending information to management and internal partners
- Shares best practice quality and process related information with work groups
- Carry out surveys on sample cases logged on a daily basis.
- Manages outgoing customer communication streams via SMS and E-mail.
- Actively participate in First Contact resolution monitoring and calibration sessions.
- Take part in special projects and other duties as assigned by management as required.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Conduct customer call backs to provide feedback
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely customer interactions
- Effective case management with various lines of Business
- Effective and timely management of outgoing customer information
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Customer Experience Officer should ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least two years’ experience in a high volume customer service environment/call center environment added advantage
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Broad knowledge of Britam’s products and services.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines and requirements accordingly
- Demonstrated objectivity, professionalism, flexibility & maturity
- PC and software skills- functional knowledge of excel, access and word required
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- High degree of integrity and able to exercise professionalism at handling client confidentiality
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment with minimal direct supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who are interested in joining the Britam Insurance Company (Uganda) Limited should apply by visiting the link below.
Deadline: 29th April, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline