Job Title: Fleet Manager
Organisation: Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: FLM_04_16
Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL) is one of the leading and most reliable manufacturer and supplier of Steel profile in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure deliveries are done effectively and efficiently
- Track software vehicles using 3D tracking
- Ensure vehicles are loaded with stock
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Fleet Manager should hold a degree qualification in logistics, motor vehicle mechanics or similar from a well-known institute.
- At least four to five years of relevant experience in fleet Management preferably in East Africa.
- Previous experience with off-road heavy equipment is a must.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their covering letters and updated CVs to email@example.com
NB: Email applications of more than 1 MB in size will not be accepted. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email
Deadline: 2nd May, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline