Job Title: Investment Analyst
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a Non-profit, impact investment and international development organization.
Job Summary: The Investment Analyst will be tasked with shaping and maximizing the impact potential of the fund.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The analyst will actively participate in the following activities as he serves our client’s markets:
- Keenly analyze historical and projected financial statements for prospective clients so as to determine the viability of the client businesses
- Prepare and present investment communication materials for the Investment Committee;
- Carry out industry and market research and assist in the Fund’s business development efforts;
- Prepare and review financial statements for portfolio companies and prepare reports on company and portfolio performance;
- Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to
- As a relatively new organization, the Fund expects the analyst to be comfortable wearing many hats.
- Enhance new business opportunities;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in finance, accounting or economics;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution with a proven track record;
- The investment analyst should demonstrate a commitment for international development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong numerical ability and quantitative skills;
- Proven ability to work successfully in multicultural teams;
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with openness to feedback and new ideas;
- Previous experience of having worked on investments related to the manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and a local Ugandan language is essential
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 2nd May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline