Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Human Resource Officer
Total is a leading energy player on the international stage. Our facilities are located in various regions of the world, as are our shareholders. In 2012, we reorganized our operations to optimize their growth and development. Total is the fifth-largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company in the world.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Assistant will support the Senior Human Resource Officer for a period of 6 months in Recruitment (Talent Management Support)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer technical support in Learning and Development
- Update and maintain the HR Information Systems (Organisational Optimization)
- Provide support in departmental activities
- Provide support in internal communication
- Update the approved organogram in ANEAL
- Update the competency management
- The Human Resource Assistant will also provide administration support to the legal office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Degree in a business related field preferably in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Broad working knowledge in recruitment, training and development
- Familiarity with the labour laws of Uganda
- Previous experience working with HR Information Systems
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working Total Oil Company, please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Job title in the subject line and ensure the attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline: 29th April 2016 by 4:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline