Job Title: Electrician
Organisation: International Hospital Kampala (IHK)
Reports to: Director of Operations
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
International Hospital Kampala (IHK) has been the market leader in the private healthcare sector in Uganda since 2000. IHK boasts highly trained staff, state-of-the-art equipment and the highest level of specialist services at affordable prices. We are committed to improving standards of health care in Uganda through innovation, applied research, education and community-based services.
Job Summary: The Electrician will conduct preventive and counteractive electrical works of the hospital complex and its sister clinics in a manner that meets international standards .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of detecting electrical repair works at the hospital and the clinics.
- The incumbent repairs to electrical faults identified within the hospital.
- Log in requisitions for necessary materials for repairs through technical maintenance office.
- Follow up on the purchase of the materials requested for.
- Ensure that the materials procured are genuine and have served the purpose.
- In charge of the preparation of reports to technical maintenance office as and when they are required.
- Take initiative for safety and wellness of IHK tools and equipment used in providing services.
- Ensure that all generators in the hospital and Kampala clinics are well serviced and maintained.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Electrician vacancy should hold credentials in electrical engineering
- A minimum of three years’ experience in electrical engineering
- Demonstrated ability to make reports as may be required by technical maintenance office
- Fluency in English language (both written and spoken)
- Competency in resource budgeting and planning
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, , application letters (including 3 work references) to: The Head Human Resources, International Hospital Kampala, Plot 4686 St. Barnabas Rd, Kisugu Namuwongo, Kampala. Uganda or via E-mail to email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd April 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline