Job Title: Education in Emergency Student Intern
Organization: Plan International
Duty Station: Uganda
Plan International is an international non-profit and the largest child centered development organizations in the world. It was founded over 75 years ago and working in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty. Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan International is independent, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Education in Emergency will support community capacity building sessions in Education in Emergency
- Facilitate structured learning and interactive sessions with the refugee and host community
- Offer support to document and share caregivers and animators weekly reports and feedback.
- Carry out weekly routine monitoring and extract data from the field using the designed tools for reporting purposes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Student Interns should be studying a degree in Education sector in their second, third or fourth year of study.
- The Interns should be due for internship in the specified period.
Duration: July 2016 – September, 2016
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates for the Student Interns should submit the following:
- Application letter indicating course of study – preferably Social Sciences / Development Studies/any related field for Tororo and Adjumani Child Protection and study in Education for Adjumani – Education sector.
- Letter from respective University / Institution
- The objectives of the internship and the expected outcomes.
- Contact telephone numbers, names and contact details of three references.
Send them documents to:
The Country Human Resources Manager, Plan Uganda via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job position in the subject line.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2016
NB: Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful in case you do not hear from us by
31st May 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline