Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Organisation: Village Power
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Customer Service
Village Power works towards the sustainable improvement of the standard of living of people in rural areas of sub-Saharan Africa through grass roots development. Presently Village Power has a presence providing access to off-grid sustainable energy solutions in Uganda, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya, and Tanzania. Village Power offers a range of home solar systems to our customers throughout Uganda. At Village Power we place a lot of focus on our customers; they are at the centre of everything we do: our products, our trainings, and our after sales service.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of customer service representatives who work from central call centers in order to ensure effective delivery of customer service objectives to ultimate customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show focus on customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, ensuring quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- The Manager improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Keenly tracks, monitors and evaluates customer satisfaction by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Trains and advises varied teams in the company on their role towards meeting customer care objectives
- Implements strategies to ensure overdue clients make payments
- Manages a call center team of customer service representatives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Customer Service Manager should hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least two years’ work experience in customer service at a managerial level
- Customer care skills
- Good decision making skills
- Process management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A fun personality
- High degree of integrity and creativity
- An even temperament
- A confident and authoritative speaker
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Proven ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to sell
- A team builder
- A problem-solving attitude
- Working knowledge of local languages
- Computer proficiency (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, google applications, customer service applications)
- Technical knowledge of solar products is an advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated resume and a letter stating your reasons for seeking employment with Village Power to email@example.com
Deadline: 5th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline