Job Title: Credit Manager
Organization: Uganda Teachers’ SACCOs Union
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Teachers’ SACCOs Union was formed and registered under the Uganda Cooperative Societies Act Cap 112, as the national organization for all Teachers SACCOs in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Credit Manager (CM) will oversee the Loans Department and is responsible for the appraisals, granting, monitoring and recovery of the loans and reporting, with the goal of maximizing member (teacher) satisfaction and maintaining a healthy loan portfolio. This includes the consistent application of the Loan policy and applicable Laws and practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Commerce, Accounting or Finance.
- Previous experience in lending business is desirable.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a busy lending organization.
- Broad working knowledge of credit-related laws, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience with SACCOs or member based organizations is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send their applications with updated CVs attached indicating on the sealed envelope the position applied for, and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Uganda Teachers’ SACCOs Union,
Ground Floor, Teachers House,
Plot 28/30 Kampala- Bombo Road,
P.O. Box 377 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: Monday, 25th April 2016 by 4.00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline