Job Title: Club Accountant
Organisation: Uganda Golf Club
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Golf Club is located in the heart of Kampala, the perfect place for those who love the game of golf and the benefits of a members club. Enjoying time on the "19th hole" with friends is often the best part of the day. There is always fun to be had at Uganda Golf Club with weekly events including club night and ladies night. On weekends, members and their guests play in social and corporate events.
Job Summary: The Club Accountant will mainly be responsible for the oversight of all financial matters including the preparation and posting of vouchers, preparation of financial reports, filling of tax returns and supervision of Accounts staff and generally assist the Manager in Administration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a B.Com Accounting or BBA Accounting.
- Professional qualification i.e. ACCA, CPA at Level II will be added advantage.
- At least six years experience directly relevant to the duties of the position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Broad working knowledge of Tally and Quick Books Accounting software is a must.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should send their applications together with updated CVs including names of three (3) referees with daytime telephone contact to:
The Hon. Secretary,
Uganda Golf Club,
Plot 30 - 32 Yusuf Lule Road,
P. O. Box 624, Kampala - Uganda.
E-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th April 2016 by 5.00PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline