Job Title: Manager – Network & Sales
Organization: IMK Business Consultants
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT. We value our engagements with our clients with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
Job Summary: The Manager – Sales will be responsible for overseeing the Sales function with direct responsibility for the development and implementation of sales strategy. The jobholder plans, directs, and manages all sales strategies, functions, policies, objectives and initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of developing sales objectives for all product lines including sales volumes and profit forecasts.
- Responsible for planning product launches, overseeing strategies for existing products, and establishes action plans when results fall short of planned objectives
- Conceptualizing and executing strategies for sales by analysing market & competitor trends to achieve sales target for business development
- In charge of driving business growth through identification and development of new undiscovered market segments and actively engage in client relationship building.
- Responsible for identifying reliable and financially strong local channel partners from allied businesses, for sustainable long-term market expansion and revenue growth
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate new leads via vendors and distribution channels, understand competitors, End to End’s market position, and identify event opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a Degree holder (BA -Marketing & Sales), from a reputed institute.
- The candidate must possess six years of work experience in the Sales function, preferably in Automobile industry and maintaining large / key account relationships
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Functional expertise in sales, business development and client servicing.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 26th April 2016