Job Title: Unit Managers (6 Job Opportunities)
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (Insurance Company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT. We value our engagements with our clients with the highest level of honesty and integrity. IMK Business Consultants would like to recruit for a valuable client, one of the leading insurance and financial services company in the region.
Job Summary: The primary function of the Unit Manager will be to ensure that high production targets are met through a team of financial advisors and his/her personal production. The Unit Manager will be responsible for selling insurance products and will also be expected to sell and meet a given personal target.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit and retain high caliber financial advisors and meet the unit recruitment requirements
- Develop a high caliber, highly motivated, disciplined and productive team of 15 or more capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
- Meet and exceed targets allocated to the unit on all lines of business.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and motivate Financial Advisors in the unit and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed and performance standards regarding profitability and efficiency are attained within the set deadlines.
- Training: To give effective field training for all Financial Advisors in the Unit.
- Professionalism: Promote and project in all sales activity a high degree of professionalism within the unit.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold Bachelor’s degrees or relevant professional qualifications in areas such as education, marketing, economics or finance and accounting with a strong flair for sales
- The individuals should be proactive and self-driven.
- They should have experience in recruiting and developing a high caliber team capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
- Computer literacy skills (evidence required) COP is a plus
- Proven experience and success as a team manager in insurance sales will be a definite advantage;
- Possess a high sales drive and a strong will to succeed with ability to manage others;
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills;
- Results-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets;
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills;
Remuneration: A monthly salary + Commission
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 30th April 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline