Organisation: The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda)
Project Name: USAID Sustainable Outcomes for Children and Youth (SOCY) Project
Duty Station: Wakiso, Mityana, Gomba and Rakai, Uganda
VA No.: TASO-2016-HR/4
REF: TS/HR/PM-CD 06
Reports to: SOCY Project Technical Lead
The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda) is an organisation contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection, restoring hope and improving the quality of Life of persons, families and communities affected by HIV infection and disease.
About USAID SOCY Project:
TASO will be implementing a Sustainable Outcomes for Children and Youth (SOCY) project targeting Orphans and Vulnerable Children in 4 districts of Wakiso, Mityana, Gomba and Rakai, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through Catholic Relief Services (CRS). The SOCY project interventions shall be focusing primarily on OVC Case Management and household economic strengthening through savings groups and associated interventions and parenting/caregiver programs.
Job Summary: The Referrals and Linkages’ Facilitator will play a pivotal role in developing and ensuring functional bi-directional referral systems between communities, clinical services and social services providers. The overall performance of the Referrals and Linkages Facilitator will be based on the extent to which all bi-directional referral systems are functioning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project Referrals and Linkages Facilitator (SOCY) job placement should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in one of the Humanities; Public Health Studies will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years; experience in a field position with an organization in public health or OVC programming.
- A minimum of two (2) years in institutional management; at least one (1) of which should have been at community level in an organisation offering services similar to those offered by the Project.
- Strong M&E skills and experience in strategic information management is an added advantage
- Previous experience in developing and managing referral systems is preferred.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are invited to send an application letter, resume, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and three referees.
All interested Candidates MUST attach a fully filled Application Form, download here, or pick it from any TASO Centre and register in the applications book.
Note: Please firmly staple your papers together only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your applications to:
The Director, Human Resource & Administration,
P.O. Box 10443,
OR Hand deliver your application to TASO HQ level II, located at Old Mulago Hospital
Deadline: 22nd April, 2016 by 4:30 pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline