Job Title: Personal Secretary (4 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Education Service Commission (ESC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No.: HRM 48/185/01 Vol. 35 (13)
Reports to: Principal
The Education Service Commission (ESC) is established by article 167 91) of the 1995 Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and article 168 (1) sets out its functions, authority and autonomy in implementing its mandate. The vision of Education Service Commission is to see “quality education delivered by efficient and effective education service personnel.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Personal Secretary will take dictation, transcribe and type reports, correspondence and any other assigned official work.
- The incumbent will receive and guide visitors on appointment schedules.
- Receive and fill reports, correspondence, minutes and other documents in accordance with existing office procedures.
- Receive and dispatch correspondence and mail
- Manage and maintain the schedule appointments
- Manage the office and supervise the administrative support staff
- Perform any other duties assigned by the relevant authority
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Honors Bachelor’s degree in Secreterial Studies or its equivalent from a recognized Training Institution
- Age: Below 50 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to fill in applications in triplicate and submit them to the Secretary, Education Service Commission P.O. Box 7196, Kampala, Uganda. The forms can be picked from Education Service Commission Offices, 1st Floor Farmers House on Parliamentary Avenue, Kampala, Ministry of Education & Sports Headquarters, Kampala and District Service Commission Offices, or can be downloaded from the ESC website, download here. Please alo attach the ESC Job Application Summary Form, download here.
The complete applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the post. Applicants should attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts and any relevant document(s) plus three recent passport size photographs on each of the application forms. Serving officers must route their applications through their Head of Institution / Department, who should be advised on the closing date to ensure submission within the deadline.
Deadline: 2nd May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline