Job Title: Sales Agents (30 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Kimberly Ryan (Bank)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kimberly Ryan provides an Outsourcing solution that not only exceeds your needs but ensures Return on Investment. Their outsourcing services include; Employee Outsourcing, Managed Payroll Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Function Outsourcing. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a reputable Multi-national and Pan African bank with over 13 branches in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Agents will support the Bank through growing its sales both in E-banking and Retail banking.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source for new business opportunities and generate sales leads.
- Direct sale of Visa prepaid cards and bank accounts.
- Ensure to meet the monthly sales targets.
- Guide and provide information to clients about the E-Banking services.
- Comply with work ethics and in particular the Code of Conduct requirements as well as bank’s policies and regulations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least have one year experience in sales.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Result-oriented and task driven.
- The incumbent should also be highly passionate and crazy about sale.
- The applicant must afford daily transport.
Remuneration and Benefits: This is an entirely commission based job. Great learning experience in a banking environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs including a working telephone contact via E-mail urgently to email@example.com urgently. The subject of the E-mail should clearly be labeled “Sales Agent.”
Deadline: As Soon as Possible
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline