Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
Job Ref: 2016.03.293/FY-M-EL-12
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/ service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations. Kakira Sugar is owned by the Madhvani Group and they do extract sugar from cane grown on lush plantations on the shores of Lake Victoria. The sweet, sparkling crystals with their distinctive taste, flavor and rich gold colour have sweetened dishes all over Uganda since the 1930s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and be generation of power in the shift.
- In charge of preparing and submitting relevant shift handover reports in the shift.
- Ensure that there is proper loading of turbo alternator.
- Assigning specific shift tasks to subordinate staff, directing and monitoring their performance and standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degrees in Electrical Engineering obtained from recognised institutions
- At least five years of related work experience in process industry
- Familiarity with shift operations in sugar industry.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number in the E-mail subject and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April 2016