Job Title: Sales Consultants (10 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: FMS Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FMS Africa was incorporated in 2007 and it is affiliated to the Galooli Group and currently has operations in; Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. Using the latest IRIDIUM Technology, we are able provides a range of Fleet and Fuel management solutions that enable businesses derive value and manageability from the information shared through providing details on the location and fuel levels of a vehicle on any mobile/internet accessible device.
Job Summary: The 10 Commission Sales Consultants will support the Corporate Sales team and these should possess a sales background. The Sales Consultants will be tasked with the following;
- Sales and Revenue growth
- Increased marketability
- Increase profitability to the company
- Improvement in Customer management/customer service
- Growth of client data base
- Increased geographical coverage
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality acquisition and retention strategies
- Massive prospecting for value customers.
- Ensure effective customer management i.e timely solving of customer queries, quotations etc.
- They will follow-up on payments to ensure that all clients they have sold to pay in time.
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and the company.
- Meet company targets.
- In charge of implementing company sales strategies.
- Ensure company visibility and awareness.
- Provide competitor information etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sales Consultant jobs should hold degrees in business with a marketing bias or Degree in IT
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate environment.
Remuneration: Very attractive commission.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to send their updated CVs and application letters with at least two professional referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th April, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline