Job Title: Cashier
Organisation: Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd has been operating in Uganda for over a decade in the food service industry. It boasts understanding customer needs and has built success on meeting these needs. Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd started by sparing no expense in setting up a STATE-OF-THE-ART PROCESSING FACTORY which has been operational since December 2010. It enables us to employ the latest meat processing and packaging technology. The secret of Fresh Cuts’ success lies in the way we handle our meat from start to finish.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing all the Cash Transactions of the Organization
- Manage the daily cash Transactions – receipts and expenses
- Balance the cash received as per the daily cash register from Customers at the end of the day
- Tally daily cash receipts with the goods invoiced
- Responsible for maintaining Money safe keys
- Prepare payment Vouchers, receipts and deposit slips
- Perform bank deposits and withdrawals according to established policies
- Balance cash drawer and receipts
- Maintain monthly, weekly and daily reports of transaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Managing director/ Finance Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Cashier should ideally possess a Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Two to three years’ experience in managing cash in a fast-paced working environment, particularly with an FMCG.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline