Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Enterprise Uganda (EUg)
Project: Strengthening Women Entrepreneurs’ Project (SWEP II)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
Enterprise Uganda (EUg), in partnership with the Norwegian government is implementing the Strengthening Women Entrepreneurs’ Project (SWEP II) in Northern Uganda. The 3-year project (2013- 2016) seeks to economically empower 5,000 rural and semi-rural women in Northern and Eastern Uganda (The Greater North) to become the main vehicle for expanding production and productive capacity, increasing household income, alleviating poverty and enhancing economic growth.
Job Summary: The Driver shall provide reliable and safe driving services to project staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the project vehicle as assigned to him and directed by his supervisor;
- Ensure that vehicle assigned to him/her is regularly serviced and maintains a proper service chart.
- Ensure that all journeys he/she makes are properly authorized.
- Maintain a record of all journeys made in a log (Record) Book.
- Ensure Compliance with traffic regulations.
- Carry out office logistic obligations such as photocopying, mail delivery, and others as assigned by his superiors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Driver must hold an O’ Level certificate
- Driving permit with Classes B, DL & CM
- At least five years’ driving experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Northern Uganda
How to Apply:
All candidates interested in jobs aforementioned should send a hand-written application letters/capability statement and CV to: Executive Director, Enterprise Uganda, Plot 38, Lumumba Avenue, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 20th of January, 2014.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline