Job Title: Senior Audit Officer
Organization: BRAC International Uganda
Duty Station: BRAC Uganda Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Unit Manager
BRAC, the largest non-governmental development organization in the world, is working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia, with a view to alleviate poverty. The organization implements integrated development approach combining education, health, agriculture, Livestock, adolescent empowerment, and micro finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audit according to audit plan and Audit program
- Capacity to draft report review and follow up audit officers
- Follow-up on timely dispatch of audit report, report archiving and review reply of audit reports
- Preparation of various types of quarterly summary report
- Do any other various duties as per direction of supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Senior Audit Officer must hold a M.Com, CA (CC) in Accounting or Finance.
- The candidate must possess at least three years of work experience
- Computer literacy skills a must, especially Microsoft office Applications.
- Ability to coordinate work with all the other staff, programs and other colleagues.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Required to travel, at least 10 days in every month
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with this prestigious NGO, BRAC International, should send their applications including a cover letter, an Updated CV stating bibliography and detailed permanent address, photocopy of their academic papers, 2 copies of colored passport size photographs, LC1 recommendation letter, and a day time contact number and send through post office to: the Human Resource Department, BRAC Uganda, Busingiri Zone in Nyanama off Entebbe Road, P. O. Box 31817, Clock Tower, Kampala, Uganda.
NB: (Please this is to inform the general public that Clock Tower is post office where you should send your application, while Nyanama is where BRAC Country Offices are, so avoid the mistakes of going to post office whenever called upon for interviews.
Deadline: 24th January, 2014
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline