Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Organisation: Osmosis Media
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Osmosis Media, a regional dynamic, client-centric media agency, is seeking a suitably qualified and result oriented candidate to fill the vacancy above.
Job Summary: The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from new client acquisition, project management/design process and ongoing account management for a long standing (8 year) media agency who will deliver strategic marketing, design, printing, media buying and increasingly online marketing solutions to clients in East Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Account Manager should exhibit a good understanding the clients’ needs and ensuring successfully, high quality delivery to new prospects and established clients:
- Client acquisition and helping to raise awareness of company’s product and services
- Managing and servicing any new prospects with creative briefs, proposals and contacts.
- Managing outward facing accounts and inward facing creative projects.
- Sales and Key Account reporting to the Managing Director and Board of Directors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Passion for great, high quality creative work and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timelines.
- Good advertising agency background (3-5 years)
- Brand strategy experience (1-2 years)
- Experience on Above the line and especially digital marketing (3-5 years)
- Strong account/project manager (3 years plus)
- Account Manager/Business Development Manager or equivalent experience in sales (5 years plus).
- Be a self-starter, seasoned media industry professional
- Excellent track record of business development especially in digital marketing is required.
- The ideal candidate should be highly creative with desire to connect with people.
- Proven track record of client retention and high customer satisfaction.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to organize and deliver high quality work under pressure
- Open-minded, creative and collaborative.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong personal and professional integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements