Job Title: Malting Operator
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Limited, a leading beverage company in Uganda, a subsidiary of SABMiller, and also recognized three times as the Best Employer – the second largest brewing group in the World seeks to recruit highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic candidates for the positions above:-
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder will operate the malting processes and participate in an operational shift team to produce the required standard of the producing the most efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain a safe, healthy working environment and housekeeping standards
- Comply with safe , health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain repair and optimize plant and associated devises
- Conduct repairs and maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Apply Manufacturing way Principles
- Work in Teams
- Perform other duties in line with organizational objectives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a Science Discipline.
- At least a year’s experience in the Food and beverages Manufacturing Company
- Basic malting process or brewing Process understanding
- High integrity and attention to detail
- High energy, balanced personality self-discipline and drive, conceptualizing and innovative thinking, goal orientation and a strong output bias.
- Highly Proactive mindset, self-driven, self-starter and with initiative;
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written),
- Possess a Go getter attitude
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and customer focused
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is an added advantage
How to Apply:
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. All candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CVs, which should include details of email address [if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned not later than 23rd March, 2012
Human Resources Specialist -Technical; Nile Breweries Ltd; P. O. Box 762, Jinja/Uganda.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st December, 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline