Job Title: IT Officer
Organisation: Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
EFC Limited is a new microfinance institution in Kampala located in Ndeeba at Master Wood Plaza. Already well-established in Zambia and Tanzania, the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre model is a proven market leader providing specialized lending services in amounts up to UGX 50 million to existing micro and small enterprises. The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Ugandan private sector.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The IT Officer should have financial service industry experience
- He/ she should possess a Bachelors Degree in an IT related field
- At least three years of working experience in relevant field
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer service and teamwork orientation
- Action and results oriented with good time management and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed CV at our head offices in Ndeeba on Master Wood Plaza or email only CV and application to HR_OFFICER@efcug.com.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline: 27th December, 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline