Job Title: Several Customer Care Executives
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Accountant
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 31 networked branches countrywide and 4 contact offices; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for mature and experienced individuals to fill the vacancy above. These are dream career opportunities for highly dynamic, creative and innovative astute performers within the financial sector with a passion for growth.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Executives will primarily be responsible for responding to clients' inquiries and complaints. The job holder will also be required to guide the clients of Pride to select the most suitable products for them and also open new accounts and handle account related issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Care Executives will be responsible for the following tasks:-
· Cross-sell company's products to clients and enhance / protect the reputation of the company at all times.
· Contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set targets.
· Protect and enhance Pride's reputation at all times.
· Perform any other tasks in the realm.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· All potential job suitors should hold a Diploma of Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, International Business, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Mass. Com, Leisure and Hospitality Management or in any other relevant / related field.
· The Candidates should also have two principle passes at Advanced Level and credit passes in English and Mathematics at Ordinary Level.
· Experience in Cashiering, sales and marketing is an added advantage.
· Excellent customer awareness and good emotional intelligence skills
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· The applicant should be willing to work in any part of the country.
· Fluency in commonly used local languages in Uganda.
Age: Less than 27 years of age.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, you desire to succeed and make a difference, then apply indicating your current salary, salary expectation and attach a detailed CV, copies of complete academic transcripts and professional certificates, postal address, names of three professional referees and a daytime telephone contact to: The Head Human Capital Management, Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI), Victoria Office Park, Block B, Bukoto, Plot 6-9 Ben Kiwanuka Okot Close, P.O. Box 7566, Kampala - Uganda Tel: +256 414 346297/346930/258150, +256 312 262365/6 Fax: +256 414 346 147 Email: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, 6th January 2014.