Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: Children of Grace
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone inquiries, giving information to callers and routing calls to appropriate person.
visitors by ascertaining the nature of business and directing them
Number, Sort, record and file documents
- Data Entry into QuickBooks and Microsoft Access
- Oversee proper maintenance of files and documents to ensure that they are accessible and secure
- Operating and maintain office equipment and tools including photocopy machines, cameras, world processing
- Prepare Meeting Notes
- Track and distribute inventory from the store
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superiors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Diploma in social sciences, economics, computer science, data entry or business administration
- At least six months relevant experience in data entry.
- Highly organized and sensitive to detail.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and meeting set targets
- High degree of honesty and integrity, reliable and dependable.
How to Apply:
Please send your applications via Email with a detailed CV to: Ogwang Francis: email@example.com or Mary Ann McCoy: firstname.lastname@example.org