Job Title: Sales Representatives (6 Vacancies)
Organisation: Tian Tang Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Tian Tang Group is one of the largest steel and mattress manufacturing companies in East Africa. Our current product line which is growing every year includes; steel bars, (both TMT and Twisted), hollow section, mild steel plates, roofing sheets, open profiles and in mattress line produce; standard and tap edged mattresses. Our plant is in Kasenge, Mukono.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory / market segment to generate new business for the company products.
- Stay current with product applications, market conditions and competitive activities.
- Study customer preferences and product developments in order to recommend specific products and solutions to the company
- Closely monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and meeting set targets
- Recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Primary sales and technical responsibility for a list of customers in the designated region or territory
- Local travel to maintain and develop local sales
- Offer excellent customer service and technical / application support and that clients expectation are exceeded.
- Gather, report and act upon competitor and market intelligence
- Perform other responsibilities, as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a first degree preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Professional marketing related course will be an added advantage.
- Possess a background in the Steel and mattress industry
- At least two years’ experience working in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
- Strong communications skills—both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Be an excellent team player though with an ability to work independently
How to Apply:
If you desire to work with the Tian Tang Group, please send your applications with copies of academic credentials and an updated CV to:
Human Resource Manager,
Tian Tang Group,
Plot 59A, Yusuf Lule Road,
Eastern Plaza, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 37021, Kampala, Uganda
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted.
Deadline: 15th December, 2013