Job Title: Receptionist
Organisation: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About CNOOC Uganda:
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). As a new company in Uganda, CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Receptionist will manage the receptionist area including visitors, clients, customers, general public and other stakeholders etc. and attend to all inquiries both on the phone and face to face.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To receive, sort and distribute office mail and important messages to the appropriate departments.
- To answer the reception desk telephone with good etiquette and direct all calls to the relevant offices after careful screening.
- To welcome all visitors and ensure that they are all seated well and directed to the correct office in order to avoid loitering.
- To attend to the public’s queries and escalate where appropriate.
- To ensure knowledge of staff movement in and out of the organization.
- To offer general administrative and clerical
support to the organization.
To schedule appointments and maintain the company diary as required.
- To maintain the meeting room schedule, boardrooms or meeting area and ensure that there are no clash appointments; hence maintaining the company diary as required.
- To maintain the tidiness of the reception area.
- To carry out other clerical duties such as photocopying, typing letters, scanning etc
- To maintain the company’s drivers schedule and ensure availability of cars as of when required.
- To ensure maximum confidentiality of all company data and information.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Line
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma in business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1-year’s related working experience.
- Proficiency in Computer Software (MS Office) including excellent keyboard skills and
- Proficiency in EXCEL and MS WORD.
- Good Understanding of oil E&P.
- Knowledge of administrative & clerical procedures.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
How to Apply:
Please send ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: email@example.com
Please DO NOT attach any other documents and ensure to quote the JOB TITLE in the Subject of your email.
Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.
Deadline: 14th November 2013 at 5.00PM.